With 55+ exhibitors, main stage entertainment, games, food, and lots of drag, Palouse Pride draws over 1500+ people each year to celebrate our LGBTQ+ community.
- August 23, Drag Bingo at Best Western Plus University Inn
- August 24 Pride March & Festival at East City Park
- August 24 Tabikat Drag Show at The 1912 Center
- August 25, Pride Brunch at The 1912 Center
- Commercial booth is $50 | Non-Profit $40
- Sponsor levels include both monetary and
To sign-up for a booth or to sponsor Palouse Pride, sign up here: http://c.planetReg.com/PalousePrideSponsors
Payment can be done via PayPal or you can send a check to the following address.
PO Box 8205
Moscow ID 83843